So the kids & I made a trip to Target yesterday for some summer essentials...you know, sunscreen, a swim top, a swim diaper...and we came home with something fun. A Slip & Slide. These things are less than $10 & provide hours of entertainment & exercise to boot! They have made some improvements from the Slip & Slides of my day, however. They now spout water all along one side in an arc. I seem to remember it having a few holes that squirted & having to wet the thing down repeatedly with the hose to keep it slick enough. They now also have an inflatable "stopper" at the end. How long did it take them to come up with this?? I have quite fond memories of sliding right off the end of the plastic tarp right into the wet grass & mud. It was quite fun, thanyouverymuch. LOL And even better was the time we set up the Slide in my grandmother's backyard with a huge pecan tree right at the end. Geniuses we were.
So without further ado, here are the videos. Warning, do not take a big drink right before watching Maya. I take no responsibility for your computer screen if you do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment