Monday, May 19, 2008
Wow April 9? Really? That was my last update? My apologies for the lack of blog postings! We're always busy & of course I'm always taking pictures of everything the kids do, much to Sef's chagrin, but I have just not found time to post them! We are in the trenches of baby boot camp at the moment. We started a month ago trying to transition William out of his swing for night time and into the crib. It has been challenging to say the least. We have progressed to only one or two night wakings but that first one is a doozy! He will often wake up around 11 and will spend the next hour to THREE hours fussing & fighting sleep. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not one to just let my babies cry it out alone in their rooms but exhaustion is setting in & he has been left to cry a few times. They say every baby is different & let me say right now, this baby has brought a whole new meaning to the word exhausted! As I tell him on a daily basis, it's a darn good thing he's so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment