Wednesday, April 9, 2008

William is 4 Months Old!

"A baby fills a hole in your heart you never knew was empty"

I saw this quote on a sign at Target this past weekend. It really struck a chord with me. I worried so much when I was pregnant with him. He was not planned and we thought we were done having children. I didn't know how I could possibly have enough room in my heart for another child. But the second he was born a hole in my heart, one that I never knew existed, was filled. I cannot imagine my life without this beautiful little boy.

I cannot believe how fast time flies! On Monday April 7, William turned FOUR months old. He weighs 16 lbs 1.9 oz and is 26.5" long. (longer & lighter than both girls at this age). He is laughing, loves to blow spit bubbles, plays with his feet all the time, chews on his hands a lot, and has started to noticeably differentiate his family from other people. He has such a sweet personality. He loves to be held and he loves to interact. I took him to have his first portraits done to commemorate this milestone.

1 comment:

ZoeLovesMom said...

Beautiful photos. Hard to believe he's leaner than any babies! ;)