Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!!!!

OK, I have so much to post, but I couldn't resist posting these right away... I promise William's First Birthday pictures will come soon!!

It snowed today, which it RARELY does in Houston. I'm told this is a common occurrence after a big hurricane....which is probably an old wive's tale but, whatever! The kids thought it was awesome. Seri got to play in it at school, the school was nice enough to let all the kids out on the playground to play in the snowfall. None of it stuck but it was still pretty darn cool for these Houston kids to see it falling. Maya was beside herself & sang with joy, William kept pointing at it & making sounds & then screaming. (see video below). It snowed for about an hour & then stopped for about 3 hours & started again. We got to see more on the drive to Maya's school's Xmas program. Then the girls had a hard time falling asleep because they were too busy looking out their window at the snow on the roofs behind us!




No comments: