Tuesday, October 28, 2008

William is Walking!!!

I have tons of other pictures from October, but I guess I'll wait until the end of the week to post them all together.

The biggest news is that William is walking! He's been gradually taking more & more steps over the last few weeks. It's still not his main mode of transportation but he's getting braver & braver. He can walk at least 10 feet now without falling. I can't believe he's growing up so fast. Didn't anyone tell him that he's the youngest & is supposed to stay a baby the longest?? He's only 10 months old for crying out loud!!!

Here's the video, walking in Grandpa Peck's living room while we were visiting in Austin. He is so proud of himself, as are we.


2 comments:

Joanna said...

OMGoodness! He is sooo adorable! I love the clap at the end...

Daniel said...

As mom and I can attest, the Baby grows up just as fast (if not faster) than the first 2... I'm the baby and within 6 months I'll have graduated college, be married and be a Lieutenant in the Air Force... and it seems just yesterday I was spending my days figuring out new ways to scare you and emily...