We spent the weekend of the fourth with my parents & took William to see the fireworks for the first time. Everyone had a great time. Seri actually enjoyed the fireworks this year despite her declaration last time she watched them that she "would NEVER come back to the fireworks, not even when she's a teenager!" Maya loved them & said they were "beautiful" and William was mesmerized for the first 5 minutes & then decided he was better off nursing & going to sleep.
This week the girls are staying with their Nana in Florence so I only have one kid! Our house is so quiet & I'm not really sure what to do. I miss my girls already & it's only day one.
The full rainbow in Brenham, TX:
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The children are just beautiful and look so very happy! I enjoy peeking in at your blog now and then...thanks for sharing.
(~bradley teacher jennifer)
Post a Comment