Welcome to the Dresslar Family's new blog! A bright, shiny new penny is available to the first person to figure out what "Smaller Fridays" means. :) Here we will (hopefully) allow our family and friends to keep up to date with the goings-on in our little corner of the woods. We're a busy family so there should be lots to post! I'm also hoping to figure out how to share our latest pictures of the kids as they grow and gain new experiences in life. But bear with me, I'm still learning this blog thing, and I'm a bit computer illiterate so it may take me a while. ;o)
To start us off, here are some recent pictures of the kiddos:
5 comments:
Welcome to the blogosphere! I have no idea what Smaller Friday's means (my brain cells have already called it a night), but the pics are cute :-)
SMALLER Fridays & LARGER Saturdays!?!? Loved the site...you have some cuties!
I am going to venture a guess here. It has to do with William Patrick being born on a Friday. And he was smaller than the girls when he was born? Am I close?
DRESSLAR FAMILY
Winner! Gimme my penny. And it must be dated 2008 or 2007 as you said it would be new and shiny.
That is correct, however, you are not the first to guess it so, no soup for you! ;o) You are the first to post it here though so maybe you get a consolation prize.
Post a Comment